Offering Toronto Plastic Surgery, we welcome you to the practice of Dr. Daniel Martin, a respected Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon working in Toronto. Dr. Martin is a friendly, caring surgeon. His office staff is welcoming and able to make patients feel comfortable. Dr. Martin and his staff always strive to provide excellent patient care.
Dr. Daniel Martin is a Plastic Surgeon certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He completed his undergraduate degree at Queen’s University and his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Toronto. He completed 7 years of post-graduate training in Plastic Surgery at the University of Toronto, which included two years of research in the Surgeon Scientist Program. His Master of Science degree included a thesis on biomaterials and wound healing. He then completed residency training and obtained his certification in Plastic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science – Queen’s University
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Toronto
- Postgraduate training in Plastic Surgery – University of Toronto
- 2 year Surgeon Scientist Program studying biomaterials and wound healing – Master of Science
- Certification – FRCSC – Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada